Until Dawn by Melike Öztop - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Until Dawn

  • Joined Jan 2023
  • Published Books 1

     Sam

We used to be 10 close friends, erstwhile. Chris, Ashley, Emily, Jessica, Matt, Mike, Beth, Hannah, and Josh. Beth, Hannah, and Josh were siblings. I thought everything was like a dream. Until that night. We went to visit Beth’s house in Washington Mountain. After that night, nobody saw Beth and Hannah again…

Chapter 1

-Sam

It has been 1 year… Coming here again after we lost Hannah and Beth in these mountains. I don`t know whether this was the right choice to come or not, but we just want to meet again for Josh. Josh Washington. After he lost his sisters, he is not like before. I looked around and got off the bus. It would take me a while to get that home and my friends.

-Mike

Sitting here and looking at those faces is so creepy. I can feel that something bad is going to happen. Now, we are just waiting for Sam to come. I just want to go home right now.

-Josh

I look at the faces of my dear friends who know nothing. When I look at them, all I remember are my sisters. Hannah and Beth. All I see on these people’s faces is the blood of my sisters. Today I will show them all my grudges. They will curse the day they meet me. I will make my dearest friends’ life like hell with the little games that cost my sisters their lives. Let the game begin.

 

 

2
Until Dawn by Melike Öztop - Ourboox.com
Until Dawn by Melike Öztop - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content