The Minions- (movie review) by lior kabesa - Illustrated by internet - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Minions- (movie review)

by

Artwork: internet

  • Joined Dec 2017
  • Published Books 1

 

If I need choose one movie from all the movies, and I need watch only on that movie of all the films that exist, without thinking I would choose: The Minions.

This is my favorite animation movie from all times!

That movie is continue to 2 other movies- Despicable Me and  Despicable Me 2. the movie released to the cinema on 2015, after that movie another movie was released.

The “Minions” was a great success and got a lot of money, the movie won in the 5 place in the list of movies got the biggest money to 2015, and 13 place on list of all the times. but the review to the movie was mediocre

 

2
The Minions- (movie review) by lior kabesa - Illustrated by internet - Ourboox.com

 

The movie tells about clan of yellows and smalls characters and all they want is to find the worst villain and to help him.

It start wen the minions came out from the water and start look for a villain.

They killed all the villain they found and stay sad and alone.

They tried billed themselves life alone, but the minions felt something wrong and they became sad again. And one day Kevin decided do something, he, Bob and Stuart went to find the worst villain ever.

4
The Minions- (movie review) by lior kabesa - Illustrated by internet - Ourboox.com

They came to New York and start looking for a villain, they do a lot of stupid things, like that- they locked in a high shop, then they found T.V and tried watch, then they found a ‘villain channel’ and there they find out on a meeting of a lot of villains.

Then they went to the meeting and with a lot of luck meted the worst villain- Scarlet Overkill and they Become her helpers and she toke them to her hose in England.

They celled to the other minions, tell them they found a villain and say them come to England.

Scarlet wanted the queen’s crown and Bob got it, then Scarlet toke it back and tried kill the minions after they destroyed her coronation to the queen .

Then Kevin become high thanks for Herb’s machine and plosive Scarlet and her husband Herb.

The old queen came to her palace and when Scarlet back she tried again still the crown but  suddenly a small child froze her and that child was Gru, then all the minions follow him and he makes there new villain.

 

6
The Minions- (movie review) by lior kabesa - Illustrated by internet - Ourboox.com

 

That movie for anyone, small kids, teenager and old people.

‘The Minions’ is interesting and so much funny, it’s a grate movie to watch when you sad or you don’t have anything to do.

8
The Minions- (movie review) by lior kabesa - Illustrated by internet - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content