The Boring Book by Mel + AI - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Boring Book

This is where Mel Rosenberg collaborates with friends and AI to create artificial intelligence assisted children's stories.
  • Joined Feb 2023
  • Published Books 4

This was the prompt:

need a story about a book who finds out the author is writing a boring story and decides to write a better one.

2

Once upon a time, there was a magical book that lived on a dusty old bookshelf in a forgotten library. The book had always been content with its existence, reading the stories of other books around it and dreaming of the day when it would be opened and read.

3

One day, the book was finally picked up by a young author who was in search of inspiration for her next novel.

4

She opened the book and began to write a story about a dull and uninteresting character who went on a mundane journey. The book was horrified to find out that the story the author was writing was so boring and uneventful.

5

It knew that it deserved a better fate and decided to take matters into its own pages. As the author wrote, the book began to subtly change the story, adding in exciting plot twists and dynamic characters. The author was amazed at the new ideas that seemed to come from nowhere, and she found herself becoming more and more invested in the story.

6

As the book continued to guide the author’s hand, the story became more and more engaging, and the characters came to life. The book was thrilled to see the story it had always dreamed of being written before its very pages.

7

Finally, the book was completed and was published to great acclaim. The author was hailed as a genius and the book became a bestseller. The book was overjoyed to have played a part in bringing such an exciting and captivating story to life.

8

From that day on, the book was no longer just a dusty old tome on a forgotten bookshelf, it was a beloved classic, and its story would be passed down through the ages, inspiring generations to come. And the book knew that it had found its true purpose, to bring stories to life, and to make sure that they are worth to be told.

9
10
11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content