Phil Swift by Keshav Rohatgi - Illustrated by Keshav Kai - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Phil Swift

by

Artwork: Keshav Kai

  • Joined Jun 2019
  • Published Books 1

Phil Swift is the legendary Flex Seal spokesman/inventor. He was born in 1944 in the U.S. with 2 brothers. He went to college at the University of Houston and he later graduated there. When he was there, he studied marketing and sales. After college, he and his brother Allan started a company called Swift Response.

2
Phil Swift by Keshav Rohatgi - Illustrated by Keshav Kai - Ourboox.com

Phil Swift is a very interesting fellow. His nickname is “Destroyer of Worlds”. He was also rumored to be dead in 2011. A legend right. Wait for it, he is also known for his amazing internet memes that every kid knows and loves. But most people know him from his amazing commercials about Flex Seal. Sadly, his dad left him at the age of 5 but now Phil Swift’s net worth is 11.2 million dollars so…

4
Phil Swift by Keshav Rohatgi - Illustrated by Keshav Kai - Ourboox.com

Some famous quotes from Phil Swift are “Phil Swift here for Flex Seal, the easy way to coat, seal and stop leaks.” It does so this is not watch bait.

Another quote form him is “Just a quick shot, the Flex Seal instantly fills cracks and holes stopping the toughest leaks while remaining completely flexible.” Flexible tape, this guy is a genius. How many people would have thought to make tape flexible?

6
Phil Swift by Keshav Rohatgi - Illustrated by Keshav Kai - Ourboox.com

The reason we chose Phil Swift was because he created Flex Seal and overall, Phil Swift is a legend from the memes about him on the internet and his funny commercials that can be seen on t.v. Flex Seal affects our lives because it is an easy way that you can fix and repair items that have a hole or crack in them.

Flex Seal has benefited the world because it is an easy way to fix things. If you had a hole or a crack in a pipe, most people would think that you have to get a new pipe but if you did that, you would have to pay for the new pipe and figure out how to replace it. However, if you used Flex Seal, you could just apply the seal over the crack or hole, make sure it is pressed down and boom. The best part about Flex Seal is that it can be used in hot temperatures, cold temperatures, and even underwater. So you can pretty much fix anything anywhere. Flex Seal has inspired other companies to improve and advance their products in the repairing/fixing area because Flex Seal has showed that you can make anything if you put your mind to it. This can help other companies to start trying to make their products stronger and better and more productive.

8
Phil Swift by Keshav Rohatgi - Illustrated by Keshav Kai - Ourboox.com

10

THE BORING STUUFFFF

 

 

“Who Is Phil Swift – Bio, Age, Net Worth, Other Facts, Is He Dead?” Heightline, 30 May 2019, heightline.com/phil-swift-bio-age-net-worth-facts-dead/.

 

“Learn about Phil Swift.” Famous Birthdays, www.famousbirthdays.com/people/phil-swift.html.

 

“Flex Seal.” Truth In Advertising, 12 Feb. 2016, www.truthinadvertising.org/flex-seal/.

11
Phil Swift by Keshav Rohatgi - Illustrated by Keshav Kai - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content