Story of Dvorah and Barak by ella - Illustrated by Google - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Story of Dvorah and Barak

by

Artwork: Google

  • Joined Feb 2020
  • Published Books 4

Dvorah is a prophetess and the wife of lappidoth. She judged Israel at that time.-Dvorah sat under a palm-tree called Dvorah, the tree is between Ramah and Beth-el in the hill-country of Ephraim. The children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

2
Story of Dvorah and Barak by ella - Illustrated by Google - Ourboox.com

She sent and called Barak. Barak is the son of Abinoam out of Kedesh-naphtali. Dvorah said “Go toward Mount Tabor take 10,000 men. The children of Naphtali and the children of Zebulun”. 

God promised to give Barak Sisera and Victory. Barak will only agree in one condition that Dvorah will join him, if she shall go, I’ll shall go. If she shall not go i’ll shall not go. Dvorah  accepted the condition but she said “the glory will be by a woman”. Barak took 10,000 people from Zebulun and Naphtali and Dvorah Joined him.

 

 

5
Story of Dvorah and Barak by ella - Illustrated by Google - Ourboox.com

Sisera spy told him that Barak gone up to Tabor mountain. Sisera gathered all his chariots, 900 of them and all the people that were with him. From Harosheth-goiim, to the brook Kishon.

Dvorah cheered on Barak and told him today god will give you the victory and has given Sisera into your hand. Barak went down from Mount Tabor, with ten thousand men after him. God confused Sisera and all the chariots.  Barak won and Sisera is running away by feet to Yael the wife of Heber the Kenite.

7
Story of Dvorah and Barak by ella - Illustrated by Google - Ourboox.com

Yael welcomed him to tent she gave him a bed and a blanket. Sisera asked Yael for water but Yael gave him milk so that he would be sleepy. Sisera asked Yael ‘’if there is anybody in the tent, say nobody is in the tent’’. 

9
Story of Dvorah and Barak by ella - Illustrated by Google - Ourboox.com

When Sisera fell asleep Yael took a peg and hit him in his head. When she went out and saw Barak looking for Sisera she told Barak come to my tent and whom you seek is in there. Barak came in and saw Sisera dead. The same day god subdued Jabin, the king of Canaan. 

11
Story of Dvorah and Barak by ella - Illustrated by Google - Ourboox.com

                 The End.

13
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content