My Project Work by Melisa Miman - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

My Project Work

  • Joined Jun 2021
  • Published Books 1
Book titled 'All About Me'Read this book made on StoryJumper
2

3

4

 Meghan Markle and Prince Harry

The wedding of Megan Markle and Prince Harry took place on May 19, 2018 at Windsor Castle in the United Kingdom. Harry is a member of the British royal family. Megan is an American actress. The love between them has won hearts around the world. Their relationship began in 2017. Megan and Harry had a mutual friend, the relationship between them was a secret, until the media found out that 6 months had passed. During these periods they leave for Botswana for 5 days. But they could not reveal their relationship and in late October, the media realized they were together. When they found out they were together, many people attacked her online, and even several journalists followed her and her family. . Megan’s words were “that I made the choice not to read anything, positive or negative … Instead, we focused all our energy on strengthening our relationship.” I think this is a very bad thing, because they did nothing wrong, they just fell in love with each other. In time, Prince Harry introduced her to his father and brother. Finally, they made their first public appearance together – at a polo match in Los Angeles, Megan’s hometown. Coincidentally or not, this happens on May 6 – on this date two years later their son Archie will be born. This was the life of Prince Harry and Megan. Never judge another’s life, but look at your own life. Love is not forbidden to anyone. People choose their own lives, not another.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N42MQJX4KoY. Prince Harry and Megan ‘s wedding. Everything is very beautiful.
5
My Project Work by Melisa Miman - Ourboox.com

7

8

9

 

World famous person I admire- Angelina Jolie

Career:

1.Early period: 1993 – 1997

Jolie started working as a model when she was 14, mainly in Los Angeles, New York and London. During this time, she starred in several music videos. In his early years he learned the stage from his father. In 1996, she played Gina Malachichi in the comedy “Love is all you need,” a modern adaptation of “Romeo and Juliet.” In the car movie “Mojave Moon” from the same year, Jolie plays a girl named Elinor. In 1997, Jolie partnered with David Duchovny in the thriller “The Role of God,” which takes place in the underworld of Los Angeles. The film did not receive high praise from critics.

2.Breakthrough: 1997 – 2000

In 1999, she starred in a Mike Newell film, which is both comedy and drama. Jolie plays a seductive woman. The film received mixed reactions from critics, especially for Jolie’s character in the film. She then worked with Denzel Washington in The Collector (1999), which adapted a novel written by Jeffrey Diver. She plays Amelia Donaghy, a police officer haunted by her father’s suicide, who reluctantly helps Washington track down a serial killer. The film grossed $ 151,000 million worldwide, but was criticized as a failure. She later explained that the film was a welcome relief for her after a difficult role as Lisa Rowe, and it became one of her highest-grossing films to date, earning $ 237 million internationally. Angelina Jolie is the winner of an honorary Oscar in 2013 for her charity work.

3.Personal life

On March 28, 1996, she married British actor Johnny Lee Miller, whom she met during the filming of “Hackers.” On May 5, 2000, she married actor Billy Bob Thornton. They later divorced on May 27, 2003. Since 2004, she has been living with her partner, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Brad Pitt, from whom she gave birth to a baby girl in Namibia, Shiloh Nouvel, on May 27, 2006, and on July 12, 2008. gave birth in Nice to twins Vivian-Marceline and Knox-Leon. Their other children are adopted, all bearing the Jolie-Pitt surname: Maddox Chivan, Zahara Marley and Pax Tien. After two years of marriage, in September 2016, Brad and Angelina divorced. On May 14, 2013, The New York Times published an article by Jolie in which she announced that she had undergone a preventive double mastectomy. She made this decision after realizing that she had an 87% genetic predisposition to breast cancer. Shortly after breast removal, Jolie announced her intention to remove her ovaries to reduce the risk of cancer. On March 24, 2015, Angelina Jolie told the New York Times that she had already undergone ovarian surgery and would no longer be able to give birth.

4.My opinion of Angelina Jolie is that a unique woman showed the world not only by birth you can become a mother. She is the mother of 6 children, 3 adopted and 3 adopted. Jolie gave life to her adopted children. Adopting a child is a very good step for a woman. That’s why I chose her.

10
My Project Work by Melisa Miman - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content