I GO TO THE NEW YORK by emreyunuspro - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

I GO TO THE NEW YORK

  • Joined Feb 2018
  • Published Books 2
I GO TO THE NEW YORK by emreyunuspro - Ourboox.com

NEW YORK 14 DAY WEATHER OVERCAST AND WİNDY

 

 

NEW YORK FOOD

1.Pizza

2.bagel

3.hotdog

4.donut

5.cheesecake

6.cupcake

7.burger

 

 

 

 

3

1. High Lane (walk)

High Lane'de gezintiye çıkın

This train route, which has passed through the city and has been restructured, has become one of New York City’s most popular destinations since its first section opened in 2009. There are many entrances between Gansevoort and West 34th Street. You do not climb the stairs, you seem to have stepped into a whole new world. Located on the city, this lush park offers one of the most beautiful views of New York City.

 

2. Rockefeller Center

Rockefeller Center

Rockefeller Center, one of New York’s most renowned buildings, is breathtaking at Christmas holidays, even though it is always beautiful in the year. If your New York trip matches these dates, you are really lucky. Both the legendary pine tree at Rockefeller Center and the ice-skating rink are open to visitors and free to enter. If you can raise some money, we recommend skate renting and a round of ice rink.

 

3. Central Park

Central Park

If your holiday falls in the summer months, do not miss this annual art festival. During this festival in Rumsey Playfield, there are many theater, dance and music shows. Apart from a few help concerts, all events are free and continue throughout the summer months. Even if you do not visit in the summer, Central Park is always free to visit from New York jewels.

 

 

 

4. Chelse

Street Art in Chelsea

Chelsea, full of artistic spirits, has the most beautiful art galleries in New York. The galleries on the streets have all kinds of art exhibits ranging from sculptures to short films, and most of them are free to visit. You can plan your visit in advance by browsing this map. Chelsea is also famous for its nightlife, so if you are looking to spend some money, you can have a cocktail at one of the famous bars located between the 27th and 29th floors.

 

5. Museum of Modern Art

Museum of Modern Art

If you want to see this famous art museum, but the $ 25 entrance fee is deterring you, wait until Friday evening from 16.00-20.00. UNIQLO Free Fridays Evening free entry is free and the museum’s collections are free to browse including galleries, exhibitions and

 

 

 

4

1. Empire State Building

1. Empire State Building

The building is located on 33rd and 34th in Manhattan, Fifth Avenue. It has 102 floors and has 1576 steps. The height is 381 m and the antenna is 443.2 m. In an open air, you can look at five US states 80 miles away. These are New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. In 1960 a powerful lantern settled on the hill ensured that the building was seen from a distance of 160 kilometers. Until today, 117 million people visited the building.

2. Central Park

2. Central Park

Central Park is one of the most famous city parks in the world and is the symbol of New York. With an annual average of 25 million visitors, Central Park is the most visited urban park in the United States.

3. Statue of Liberty

3. Statue of Liberty

The Statue of Liberty is the monumental sculpture and observation tower on the Liberty Island, the symbol of America since its construction in 1886. It is one of the world’s most recognizable abriders. The Statue of Liberty is open to visitors. Those who want to visit can get on a ferry to the island, climb the stairs and go to the wharf and watch the New York port.

4. Rockefeller Center

4. Rockefeller Center

In the history of the United States – especially in politics – the rockefeller families founded by the Rockefeller family have a total of 19. Decorated every year at Christmas time, the largest Christmas tree in the United States is also found in the area of the Rockefeller Center, the center of the Rockefeller Center. Every year, millions of tourists flock to the Rockefeller Center just to see this stunning tree.

5. Metropolitan Museum of Art

5. Metropolitan Museum of Art

The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the largest and most important museums in the world. Located next to Central Park in Manhattan, New York City, the museum houses the section that houses medieval art called The Cloisters.

6. Times Square

6. Times Square

A new tradition began with the celebration of the fireworks of the 1904 New Year’s Eve moving to the new buildings of the New York Times, which gave the Times Square name, and the New Year’s Eve was celebrated with fireworks every year. This tradition is still going on. Every year, thousands of crowd in the square watching the landing of the famous lighted ball showing the new year. Times Square is famous for its busy traffic as well as a famous square with taxis.

 

9. American Museum of Natural History

9. American Museum of Natural History

 The American Museum of Natural History is one of the largest and most famous museums in the world, near Central Park, Manhattan, New York City, USA. The museum consists of 25 interconnected building blocks. There are a total of 46 permanent exhibition halls, research laboratories and a library.NEW 

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content