heidi

by ADI ATTIAS

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

heidi

  • Joined Apr 2017
  • Published Books 1

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪heidi book‬‏

2

Heidi is an orphan and she lives with her sister, dete. Met a German woman and ther the woman wanted to take Dete to Frankfurt so she could work for her.

Dete agrees and decides to take Heidi to her grandfather , Alm-Opa. He lives in the Swiss Alps in a little wooden house, He has no family but he’s got two goats.She can not understand why her sister brought her there, but slowly she learns to love the place. She also met peter and his grandmother. She enjoyed a few years there and then she moved to Frankfurt.

3

Peter was very angry he rolled the wheelchair down the mountain, the wheelchair was broke and Peter laughed and ran away. When Grandma, Clara, and Heidi went outside they saw that there was no wheelchair there. They thought the wind had thrown the wheelchair away. Heidi tried to teach Clara to go and she helped her, but when Heidi left Clara and let her try to go alone Clara fell and rolled down the mountain and she died.

5

The book talks about an orphan girl who every time moves from place to place and needs to try to get along with the Andes, the environment and laws.

Heidi is an orphan girl who moved in with her grandfather who was lonely and did not talk to anyone. Heidi slowly got used to and began to love the place. She knew Peter and his grandmother there. She enjoyed a few years there and then her sister moved her to Frankfurt to the house of a rich girl in a wheelchair. The rules there were different, she was not allowed to leave the house alone, she began to study there all day and she did not enjoy it much. She yearned for the house and the sea one the Doctor saw that she wanted to go home and he helped her get to the house. Calera had come to visit her there and she had also learned to walk at last.

This film is interesting, suspenseful, a little strange but the story is nice and parts of it can happen in everyday in life. The book’s message is that even with some difficult and seemingly impossible things they will be expected to happen and you have to know how to enjoy every place even a difficult and unusual people.

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content