fast and furious by TOV - Illustrated by oshry vaizman - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

fast and furious

by

Artwork: oshry vaizman

  • Joined Nov 2020
  • Published Books 19

Name: Oshry Vaizman

Class: TOV 9’4

 

FAST & FURIOUS 8 HD-DVD 3618 | Vidéothéque THE BEATLES

2

About the movie:

Fast and Furious is a series of action movies about the car racing of several cars.
The plot between each and every film does not have to be continuous for example in the fifth film it deals with what the gang planned, and all the other films can deal with certain races and villains.

3
fast and furious by TOV - Illustrated by oshry vaizman - Ourboox.com

the plot of the movis:

fast and furious 8:

After the family breaks up with Brian and Mia Oknor who decide to retire due to their family expanding with a second child, and after Shelley regains her memory she discovers she is married to Doom, Dom and Letty travel to Cuba to celebrate their honeymoon, when a terrorist named Cypher offers to work for her. His ex-girlfriend, Elena Neves and later learned that he also had a son from her, and threatens Dom not to reveal it to anyone. Dom betrays a family and works for a cypher who wants to take over the world by stealing an advanced device to disable power grids and also stealing codes for launching nuclear missiles. Cypher meanwhile kills Elena, the family goes out to catch Dom and Cypher around the world, in New York and Russia, joined by Deckard Shaw who reveals to them that he has an account with Cypher beyond. After Dom meets the mother of Owen and Jacquard Show they initiate an action to save Dom’s son by the two Show brothers they manage to save the baby and Cypher escapes from the plane. Dom calls his son Brian after his brother-in-law Brian O’Connor who has retired.

5

cast:

Dominic “Dom” Tortoise – Vin Diesel

אתר סרט | וין דיזל ::

Brian O’Connor – Paul Walker

פול ווקר ("מהיר ועצבני") נהרג בתאונת דרכים

Latisha “Letty” Ortiz – Michelle Rodriguez

תראו יותר אהבה לנשים ב'מהיר ועצבני' הבא - או שאעזוב"

Mia Tortoise – Jordana Brewster

Jordana Brewster - Wikipedia

6

cast:

Giselle straight – Gal Gadot

Gisele Yashar - Wikipedia

Roman “Rum” Pierce – Tyreese Gibson

Picture of Tyrese Gibson | Furious movie, Fast and furious, Gibson

Tag Parker – Ludacris

Ludacris teases that 'Fast & Furious 9' will go into space

Luke Hobbes – Dwayne Johnson

Fast & Furious 6 - Film Review | The rock dwayne johnson, Rock johnson, Dwayne the rock

7

My recommendation:
These series of films are very visually appealing and are very beautiful and fun to watch. I recommend that they invested in these bars and also the film has several films so if I want more from the film then I can see more films similar to the film I saw and besides when the film came out many went to the cinema with friends Theirs and their joys to see this movie so there is something in it that many loved a movie and not only I highly recommend watching the movie and also recommend watching it with friends and papcorn.

8

Trailer :

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content