Cinderella

by sara esawi

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Cinderella

  • Joined Jun 2018
  • Published Books 2

Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl named Cinderella.

 

 

 

 

2

صورة ذات صلة

3

Cinderella lived with her stepmother and her two stepsisters , Anastasia and Drizella .

They treated  her like a servant .

4

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪cinderella lives with her stepmother and two stepsisters‬‏

5

One day the king made a royal ball for the prince that night. Every girl in the kingdom was invited to the party.And the prince was supposed to choose one of them to be his future wife.

6

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪cinderella lives with her stepmother and two stepsisters‬‏

7

The animals decided to make Cinderella wearing a suitable and lovely dress for the party.

8

صورة ذات صلة

9

Cinderella wore a dress made by her friends to go to the party but the father’s wife and sisters prevented her from going and tore the invitation and the dress.

10

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪cinderella lives with her stepmother and two stepsisters‬‏

11

Cinderella began to cry and suddenly a good woman appeared to help her to go to the party.She wore the most beautiful dress and the finest glass shoes.

12

صورة ذات صلة

13

Cinderella went to the party and there she met the prince and danced with him.

14

صورة ذات صلة

15

At 12 o’clock, Cinderella went quickly to the house because her stepmother and sisters returned from the party, but the glass shoe got out of her foot.

16

صورة ذات صلة

17

 The prince announced that he would marry the girl whose feet fit the glass slipper. He searched all over the kingdom. Finally he found Cindrella , the real owner of the shoes.

18

صورة ذات صلة

19

Cinderella and the prince married and lived happily.

20

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪cinderella‬‏

21
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content