Big hit

by Jack Verbel

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Big hit

  • Joined Oct 2015
  • Published Books 1

My team was up at bat first. I was fourth in the lineup. The rest of the kids got walked. I was up at bat. I was about to collapse of coldness and a headache.  I did not feel good at all. Of course I struck out at that bat.

3

Then my team was in the field. I was pitcher and usually I am a good pitcher, But this time I did not do very well. After giving up so many walks I got the three outs. My team was at bat again.

4

Since I was the last batter at the last inning I was Last in the order this inning.The pitcher who we were batting against was not that good.He walked everyone so I got up. I struck out there to. I felt really bad about myself. I did not like how I was playing.

5

We were in the field again and this time I begged my dad to go home. He ignored me because he wanted me to stay.It was just about 32 degrees outside. The inning ended and I thought the game was over. It wasn’t and I was so mad.

6

I was up at bat and this time I felt very confident  in myself. It was a full count. The pitch came and I ripped it to the outfield. It went over the right fielder’s head head and dropped to the ground.

 

7

It was almost a home run.I ran the bases as hard as I could and I stopped at third base.I was so proud of myself. After all the pain i’ve been through I hit a triple.That day I learned to always be confident in yourself. It was starting to get really bad out.

8

I also learned to be such a baby when it is cold out. The last thing that I learned was to have a jacket in cold weather.

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content